6.02.2011

the time has come

Let me first start by apologizing for my absence lately.  The past week has been a bit chaotic as I approach the big day, and it is almost here!  After five and a half years together, this Saturday we will finally say those two little words to each other... "I do".  I just can't believe it's finally here, break out the bubbly!




Our entire celebration from the vows to an evening sparkler sendoff will be taking place outside, so please keep your fingers crossed for good weather!



After a year of planning, I cannot wait to see how it all comes together.  We brought all of our wedding "stuff" up to the house today and met with the caterer and I am so confident that it's going to be absolutely perfect.  I can't wait to taste the delicious food and our cake!!  (I will definitely be indulging in a big piece of cake)  This one looks a little similar to what ours will be (but ours isn't so ruffly and has real peonies).  Find out how to make this one yourself here!


I'm just so excited to see our friends and family and dance the night away.  And afterward, I get to enjoy two weeks on the beaches of Hawaii with my new hubby!  


While I'm out, I'm sure Ariana will keep you inspired.  So for now, goodbye!  I'm off to get married!!

*Ali







2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Sending best wishes to you & yours for happiness forever. Enjoy enjoy enjoy your wedding day. xx's

Jenna said...

A belated congratulations Ali! What an exciting time...hope you had a beautiful day for it. Wishing you a wonderful married life :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails