Bedrooms should be soothing calm places we retreat in. The best way to achieve this is with a neutral soft palette. Below are some examples of a neutral palette done in several styles.... country, rustic and sophisticated.
Here are some tips of the trade:
- Use panel drapes to soften your space
- Put a bench at the end of the bed
- Keep your wall color soft and airy
- Mix and match your side tables for visual interest
- Don't forget a fun chandelier or light fixture to create alittle sophistication for your space