5.13.2011

random art

I'm looking for inspiration to rearrange the art on the wall behind my dining table.  The wall is painted a blue-grey color and I've been collecting a bunch of random frames to paint white and hang randomly.  Also working on gathering a combination of paintings and photos, I love a mismatched look.  So, I've been going back to old images I saved a long time ago on my old computer (I apologize, I don't remember the sources of a few!) and have found a bunch of new photos that look really beautiful.  Here are a few of my favorites!

via Lonny



via Lonny




Just for fun!  So cute, who needs frames?
via Rue

Okay, the actual photos creep me out a little in this one, too many David's and David want-to-be's.  But love the frame display...
via Lonny


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails