4.23.2011

traditional simplified

Okay, so I've been a little preoccupied lately and haven't been posting as much as I should.  Life has been a tad hectic: wedding is creeping up on me, got a new Mac that I'm still setting up - but loving, been doing a little bit of house hunting, celebrating multiple holidays and working on a million other projects.  So, please forgive my temporary absence!

Tonight, though, I finally had time to sit back and catch up on my favorite blogs and online mags, which is basically like meditation to me.  I'm so glad I made it over to Lonny because I found some work by a really talented duo - Lauren Gold & Sasha Adler - in the Trad Home issue that I find so beautiful.  You all know that I love simplicity and these two have done a great job of keeping traditional looking very chic and clean.  A few of my favorite parts: the hallway art, the woven daybed, the forest green benches and the carved desk.  What do you like?










Images via Lonny

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails